Magneto

Started by Bertie, 05 Mar, 2022, 16:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertie

Anyone have any suggestions where I would source a mag for a 64 Beagle

Spaceman

Like most Beagle bits, spare parts are very hard to find given it was only built for 1 year but they do come up occasionally on eBay. Out of interest, are you missing the generator completely or does it simply have a fault?

Spaceman

Talking of Beagle spares, for reasons I can no longer remember, I bought a big box of Beagle/Pixie engine spares off eBay a few years ago thinking there was 2 x complete engine buried in the box. In the event, I only managed to build one engine which is still sitting on my workshop bench. The rest of the spares, as shown below, I sold on eBay which included 1 complete ignition generator as well as a separate stator. The guy I sold them to may still have some of these spares and, if I can find his contact details, I will send him a message to see if he's got a generator he would be willing to sell.