A65 Speedo drive

Started by Mike Farmer, 10 Oct, 2018, 15:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Farmer

 :) :)

Hi

I'm referring to the Forum BSA A65 parts list. Speedo drive A65 Page 19 item no 12368--0314. I know how it drives but I cant find a item/part no for it. THe item that appears to be the drive also appears to be the complete gear shaft..

Your advice please.

Mike 8) 8) 8)

Bess

#1
Hi Mike,

Is this the item, 68-3148 or 68-3134 or 68-3131

https://www.britbikes.co.uk/bsa-a65-speedo-worm-drive---6t---68-3148-4763-p.asp

Mike Farmer

 :) :) :)

Hi Bess.

Yep that looks like it. However I believe that there are a couple of different ones. So any more help would be appreciated. I shall contact that source tomorrow and ask the relevant questions. Will let you know.

PS I saw one of these on Ebay but tooo uncertain to purchase.

Regards

Mike 8) 8) 8)

JulianS

There are a number of different gears.

The service sheet below might help.

Mike Farmer

 :) Thank you.

Now it begins to make sense.

Mike 8) 8)