A65 casings

Started by Mike Farmer, 10 Oct, 2018, 14:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Farmer

 :)

As my memory does go back the way it used to-----when new were the engine casings polished to virtually mirror finish.

I am considering having mine either polished or maybe powder coated. If I go down the powder route what do we think about heat dissipation. Would it be a problem at the lower engine level??????? Its about £200 to have them polished as against about £80 to have em coated.

I have the kit to polish em myself if it comes to a push.

Mike 8) 8)

Csx355

Polish - it's therapeutic and shows an unnatural predilection to spending too much time by yourself in drafty shed. Sort of a badge of honour.
BantamS - Work in Progress
B40SS - Finished
B44 Trail - Finished
B44 Road - Nearly Finished

Mike Farmer

 :)

that's bril---thanks.

mike 8) 8) 8)