Best way to remove transfers/decals

Started by Airman49, 01 Sep, 2018, 16:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Airman49

Hello all.
I intend to use the side covers in the enclosed picture on my -68 Spitfire.
Anybody who has experience in removing the old transfers who could give me some advice?
Also I would like to know where I can buy top quality transfers for a -68 Spitfire.

A10 JWO

Lots of ideas on Youtube re removal, heat gun etc. Classic Transfers ( old School )

Airman49

Well, it would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction.

ChrisG

Hi Airman,
They are available from the Club Regalia Officer, Graham Jackson. Contact email is regalia@bsaownersclub.co.uk
Is yours a MkIV? If so, I believe the correct transfer is no. 063 price code J £4.00 per pair. Graham will advise.
Chris

Airman49

Thanks Chris, yes it's a MkIV and I will follow your advice :)