New to the forum

Started by Johnny B, 13 Aug, 2018, 10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny B


Hello to the BSA Owners Club and the forum this is my 1st post also 1st time owning a BSA, I've picked up 1969/70 A50 Royal Star and I'm hoping to find spares, I'm based in Leatherhead Surrey area I've been on e-bay and there's only bits and pieces I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers JB

Bess

Hi Johnny and welcome,

Try these for a starter:

http://www.owensmotorcycles.co.uk/
https://www.draganfly.co.uk/
https://www.feked.com/
https://burtonbikebits.net/bsa-parts/

The BSAOC magazine has advertisers that are also good.


Best wishes...

Johnny B


Hello Bess

Many thanks that's a great help.

Cheers JB  :)

ChrisG

I would put Kidderminster Motorcycles 01562 66679 top of the list. Followed by C&D Autos 01564 795000.
Both excellent and very knowledgeable.
Chris

TTJOHN

Hello Johnny

Welcome to the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge on here, just ask and you get all sorts of suggestions and recommendations on where to get parts etc.

TTJohn

Johnny B


Thanks to you both Chris and TTJohn

I've got plenty of searching to crack on with now many thanks.

Cheers JB  ;D

A10 JWO

Welcome and enjoy. Don't throw anything away, top tip.