Beagle Parts

Started by Bertie, 09 Nov, 2021, 07:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertie

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get an exhaust for a 1964 Beagle?  I can get a universal silencer but having problems getting the 22mm pipe.  Any help greatly appreciated

Spaceman

If you wait long enough, I am sure one will come up on eBay but they are as rare as hen's teeth. If you wanted to fit a universal silencer then it is always possible to use a sleeve to take up the difference in diameters.

TTJOHN

Vale Onslo have some beagle parts, might be worth giving them a shout, or look at their list on line.

TTJohn

Spaceman

They seems to be selling off quire a few Beagle parts on eBay and I suspect that, if they had a silencer, they would have advertised it by now. Before the original shop burned down a few years ago, I popped in to ask what Beagle parts they had but it wasn't very many.

robbiecando

I have just posted I have two stainless steel Beagle exhausts for sale £45 each for members.
 I used my old one as a template.