Anybody here going along?
i have never been and hoping to get some bargains to take north!
cheers
wrong jumble for a bargain , to close to london and prices reflect this . the traders are looking for tourist looking for unobtainable parts so if your in the market for brough ,vincent etc then maybe , all i got was"thats what it will fetch on the internet" ,ebay, so save the entrant fee , fuel , and put it towards the post when you buy off ebay . stafford is now almost the same im sorry to say .
I'm going, might well be the only jumble you'll get this side of next year.
You have Ham Street on Sunday auto jumble should be okay, usually is, one or two bargains to be snapped up.
TTJohn
Hi,
Last jumble before another tighter lock down + in the more densely populated and probably more infected SE + crowds not social distancing + many people not wearing masks + lots of hands touching the stuff you pick up =
Dave.
two at malvern still on this year
Kempton now off
Ham Street auto jumble which was to be on Sunday is now off Cancelled, I found out just after I had loaded the van up ready for it.
TTJohn
Yes I'm glad that was mentioned I was going tomorrow.