Read about a Triumph owner that sourced longer arms for his front brakes on an OIF 750 that have the same brakes as my A65 OIF. Apparently they make a big difference to these otherwise rubbish front brakes. Can only find this kit in the USA and it's expensive. I have tried Google etc no luck, has anyone spotted these anywhere please.
Tri cor andy gregory £70 + vat
Put some on mine and didn't notice any difference but put modern linings in and a venhills cable without the brake light switch and it works really well now with the standard arms on.
Thanks for reply very useful. In fairness my bike has only covered 2 miles and it has brand new shoes fitted. If you have the new longer arms why did you put standard ones back in ( just curious ) ?
I fitted a new cable with the brake switch, but have taken on board all the contents you have made, appreciated.
I put the standard ones back on when i put the new shoes back in
The other arms i had extended myself and to be honest they looked rubbish as i had painted them.