BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Twins => Topic started by: royblackburn1@btinternet. on 16 Jan, 2019, 13:29

Title: A65L timing help
Post by: royblackburn1@btinternet. on 16 Jan, 2019, 13:29
Hi all, having found my timing light not working after lending it out awhile ago, on boyer bransden ignition where should the slotted stator plate be adjusted to starting from the centre of the slots I know every engine is different but would like a starter, also any recommendation for a strobe light that I might only use once or twice a year. Thanks Roy
Title: Re: A65L timing help
Post by: A10 JWO on 16 Jan, 2019, 18:00
Hi Roy. There are loads of videos of this subject on YouTube, not everyone's cup of tea; but I have found a few tips on there from like minded bikers.
Title: Re: A65L timing help
Post by: Bess on 17 Jan, 2019, 10:56
Hi,
     Try here:

http://www.boyerbransden.com/pdf/KIT00051.pdf

Best wishes...
Title: Re: A65L timing help
Post by: royblackburn1@btinternet. on 18 Jan, 2019, 10:19
Thanks for the replies and useful information.Roy