BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Twins => Topic started by: Mitch77 on 22 Nov, 2018, 21:24

Title: A10 SR decals
Post by: Mitch77 on 22 Nov, 2018, 21:24
Hi all
I have obtained all the decals/transfers I need from BSAOC for my SR refurb the panelwork is currently with my painter who has just completed my tank which I asked him to apply the Rocket transfer and clear coat over the top my question is should I do the same with the others ie oil tank battery box and no plate plinth or apply these after painting ? Advice welcome 👍
Thanks
Mitch
Title: Re: A10 SR decals
Post by: ROYC on 26 Nov, 2018, 12:40
When I got my parts back, (paint finished) I scuffed the area where the decals had to go with a scotch bright pad, fitted the decals then took it back to my painter to have them clear coated again.
Title: Re: A10 SR decals
Post by: Mitch77 on 26 Nov, 2018, 20:07
Thanks for that ROYC 👍