BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Twins => Topic started by: Mike Farmer on 09 Nov, 2018, 16:57

Title: A65 Cylinders
Post by: Mike Farmer on 09 Nov, 2018, 16:57
 :) :)

Greetings all.

Many moons ago someone kindly posted the data for changing the rear head bolts from 5/16" to 3/8"(That I now can't find). I've got a head that is machined for 3/8" but the cylinders are 5/16".

I know it would be quite possible to just use 5/16" but as its all in teeny bits I don't really wish to do that.

So your help and advice again please. Or maybe just tell me where I shall find the previous post.

Thanks as always

Mike 8) 8) 8) 8)
Title: Re: A65 Cylinders
Post by: DerekAnderson8 on 09 Nov, 2018, 17:33
heres julians reply mike.

https://www.bsaownersclub.co.uk/bsaoc_forum/index.php?topic=2769.msg12987;topicseen#msg12987

cheers
Title: Re: A65 Cylinders
Post by: Mike Farmer on 10 Nov, 2018, 11:53
 :)

Hi Derek

Thanks a zillion for that. I looked but couldn't find it. Must been an age related thing----or maybe ???????????

Mike 8) 8) 8)