BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Twins => Topic started by: Mitch77 on 25 Oct, 2018, 00:42

Title: A10 SR front brake cable
Post by: Mitch77 on 25 Oct, 2018, 00:42
Hi all
I have just fitted western bars to my SR and now the front brake cable is not long enough it has a TPS with alloy rims so not sure if the listed cable ( 12242 8802 western style ) would be correct so I think I will have to get one made from existing pattern ( only longer of course ) any pointers please
Thanks Mitch
Title: Re: A10 SR front brake cable
Post by: Bess on 25 Oct, 2018, 07:42
Hi Mitch,
             If you can make your own, they will fit perfectly and silky smooth with teflon liners :

https://www.venhill.co.uk/cables-amp-components/fittings-amp-components.html

Best wishes...
Title: Re: A10 SR front brake cable
Post by: Mitch77 on 25 Oct, 2018, 20:45
Thanks Bess I will take a look at these 👀