BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Twins => Topic started by: Britishredneck on 29 Jun, 2018, 23:33

Title: Anyone know/own OWX 200 - 1955 BSA Golden Flash 650
Post by: Britishredneck on 29 Jun, 2018, 23:33
Hello all, this is my first post, I'm looking for your help.

I'm looking for the owner or any info that would lead me to know the owner of a 1955 BSA Golden Flash 650 with registration OWX 200.

The motorcycle was bought new in 1955 by my grandfather and in 1956 he rode, accompanied by a friend on another BSA, 4000 miles around Europe starting and returning in Yorkshire.

My mother recently found his photographs from the trip and we were able to see the number plate and search the DVLA database to determine that it was MOT exempt and currently SORN.

I would love to talk to the current owner and see if the motorcyle is still around and to what condition it is. If there is an option to buy it that would be spactacular!