BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

Motorcycling Matters => General Motorcycling Subjects => Topic started by: limeyrob on 24 Mar, 2026, 11:58

Title: Amal monoblocs are cool?
Post by: limeyrob on 24 Mar, 2026, 11:58
OK perhaps I'm behind the times, but I see the new Triumphs have fake Amal Monblocs with the round cover and 3 screws. I doubt there's a float behind there. But its 2026 and we are now creating styling homages to Monoblocs?  You couldn't make it up.  An Amal "evocation..."??  What next, a fake ticker with special petrol scented fluid to give you that authentic "Amal tickle" experience without the fire risk?
Title: Re: Amal monoblocs are cool?
Post by: Catz on 24 Mar, 2026, 12:58
Quote from: limeyrob on 24 Mar, 2026, 11:58 What next, a fake ticker with special petrol scented fluid to give you that authentic "Amal tickle" experience without the fire risk?

Oh yes, that'll be due to the looming fuel crisis. ::)