BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

Motorcycling Matters => General Motorcycling Subjects => Topic started by: natsec on 26 Feb, 2026, 20:13

Title: Appeal for 100th birthday support/Sunbeam Scooter
Post by: natsec on 26 Feb, 2026, 20:13
Any Sunbeam Scooter owner who'd be able to support this appeal?


READS

My father will be 100 on 15th November. As his first motorised transport was a BSA Sunbeam 250cc scooter, I was wondering if any owner of one would attend, with their machine, an event for him on the Wirral at that day. Happy to pay reasonable expenses. Mike Wilson.

Email:m.9.wilson@ntlworld.com
Title: Re: Appeal for 100th birthday support/Sunbeam Scooter
Post by: TTJOHN on 21 Apr, 2026, 10:27
It would be a good idea if you would put a location please, I feel sure that there would be one or two close, to turn up and support his 100 yrs birthday surprise.

I sold my Sunbeam some time ago but can provide some photo's.

TTJohn
Title: Re: Appeal for 100th birthday support/Sunbeam Scooter
Post by: rustyboots on 21 Apr, 2026, 13:53
location stated as Wirral
Title: Re: Appeal for 100th birthday support/Sunbeam Scooter
Post by: TTJOHN on 21 Apr, 2026, 14:05
Sorry, missed that one, I sold my one to someone in Wigan.
Title: Re: Appeal for 100th birthday support/Sunbeam Scooter
Post by: rustyboots on 21 Apr, 2026, 21:07
Quote from: natsec on 26 Feb, 2026, 20:13 Any Sunbeam Scooter owner who'd be able to support this appeal?


READS

My father will be 100 on 15th November. As his first motorised transport was a BSA Sunbeam 250cc scooter, I was wondering if any owner of one would attend, with their machine, an event for him on the Wirral at that day. Happy to pay reasonable expenses. Mike Wilson.

Email:m.9.wilson@ntlworld.com

Have you tried contacting the following.
cloud 9 scooter club birkenhead.
Assuming it's still active I'm pretty sure they would be happy to assist in some way
Mark