BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Lightweights => Topic started by: ECTON on 21 Jun, 2024, 10:53

Title: Bsa Sunbeam spares
Post by: ECTON on 21 Jun, 2024, 10:53
Hi where can I get BSA sunbeam spares from, in need of a rear brake cable  ( original holding brake on) and other bits
Title: Re: Bsa Sunbeam spares
Post by: TTJOHN on 22 Jun, 2024, 14:00
Ecton.

I may have one , I'll check and get back to you.

TTJohn
Title: Re: Bsa Sunbeam spares
Post by: TTJOHN on 30 Sep, 2024, 10:38
Sorry for the late reply but I didn't have one.
Title: Re: Bsa Sunbeam spares
Post by: TTJOHN on 09 Oct, 2024, 20:47
Try JJcables 01295971170 David James, they have a list of all cables for Sunbeam scooter.
Title: Re: Bsa Sunbeam spares
Post by: Dean Southall on 10 Oct, 2024, 13:15
Burton Bike Bits list some Sunbeam/Tigress parts