BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Lightweights => Topic started by: robbiecando on 08 Jun, 2024, 17:57

Title: beagle flywheel removal tool
Post by: robbiecando on 08 Jun, 2024, 17:57
does anybody have or know where to get a flywheel removal tool part 61-3727 or something that will work.
Title: Re: beagle flywheel removal tool
Post by: Phaedrus on 09 Jun, 2024, 17:45
Like this one?  Can't vouch for the BSA part number, but I ordered it from the factory c1968.  Just as a check against your flywheel, the thread OD is 22mm.  If you can't find one then send me a PM.
Philip
Title: Re: beagle flywheel removal tool
Post by: robbiecando on 11 Jul, 2024, 19:43
Thanks for your reply. I have found an engineer who his making one for me. When I get it I will make a post on how it worked, I will also ask if he is interested. in making more of them.  He can make similar tools for other models.
robbie