BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

Events => National, Branch and Group Events => Topic started by: DAVE BRADY on 26 May, 2022, 17:12

Title: Mallory Park this weekend
Post by: DAVE BRADY on 26 May, 2022, 17:12
Hi,

Any BSAOC members heading for Mallory park this weekend?  We are really looking forward to it.
Our bikes are packed and ready go what time we'll get there I do not know (John Denver didn't write these words).

Dave.
Title: Re: Mallory Park this weekend
Post by: Dean Southall on 26 May, 2022, 19:24
We will be there but the buggers at the hospital have made an appointment for Lizzy's radiotherapy at 4:30 on Friday >:(
Hopefully there will still be some daylight by the time we arrive.
Really looking forward to it. :) :)
Title: Re: Mallory Park this weekend
Post by: Ian C on 29 May, 2022, 16:40
Just arrived home from the event, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it despite the B44 breaking down on the run out.. Many thanks to all who organised it and a special thanks again to Arthur  for recovering me and the bike.  :)
Title: Re: Mallory Park this weekend
Post by: DAVE BRADY on 29 May, 2022, 17:06
Hi,

We got back at about 3PM and managed to doge a few showers on the way only get rained on as we were putting the bikes away.
A great weekend with the chance to ride a lap of the circuit a real bonus.  After the singing and dancing on Saturday night I could hardly talk, much to everyones delight I would guess.

Dave.