Hi all
Just asking if anyone could help with this issue please ?
On the parts list from an library archive notification, it denotes the part number for a standard piston as 44290 -1430
This is shown as a 2 ringed piston, however the removed piston has 3 rings,
Looking through replacement options it looks very similar to a D7 piston.
Could this be correct?, or what are my options to get a replacement please.
If we have any scooter advice available, I would be grateful
Kind regards
Andy
The B1 scooter engine is based on the Bnatam engine so I would not be at all surprised that its takes a D7 piston.
I would expect to to have 2 rings.
You should be able to pick up a second hand Bantam piston cheaply enough to trial fit and measure up.
Bantam piston 90 1430 was superseded by piston 90 1459, which had 3 rings, on this 1962 parts service bulletin. So may explain.
Thanks all
That explains why
Thanks again this is most helpful
Andy