BSA Owners' Club Workshop Discussions

The BSA Workshop => Sidecars => Topic started by: berniej on 20 Oct, 2020, 19:05

Title: Looking for a 2-seater
Post by: berniej on 20 Oct, 2020, 19:05
I'm looking for a sidecar or project that is capable of carrying 2 adults in relative comfort - preferably one of 'the period'.

Thanks,
Bernie
Title: Re: Looking for a 2-seater
Post by: craigc11g on 21 Oct, 2020, 09:36
try a 3 wheeler , great fun
Title: Re: Looking for a 2-seater
Post by: Pete A10 on 21 Oct, 2020, 10:07
Have a look on Pembrokeshire Classics. They have an M21 with Watsonian/Squire sidecar. I rang them up but they wouldn't sell the bike on it's own and I didn't want the sidecar (well they would sell the bike on its own but at the same price!!). You need to talk to the father as the son who is the mechanic couldn't even tell me if the bike was factory numbers. It also seems expensive for what is basically a non-running "box of bits" but it did appear to be complete
Title: Re: Looking for a 2-seater
Post by: Pete A10 on 21 Oct, 2020, 10:11
Just reading your post again, are you only looking for a sidecar? Possible deal to be done - you have the sidecar and I'll have the M21???