Author Topic: The Star Jokes  (Read 154 times)

Mike Farmer

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
The Star Jokes
« on: 04 December, 2019, 09:55:51 »
 :) :) :)
I just read the Star Joke page and thought that you would maybe not object if I add to it.

Back in the day when god invented man he gave him a very active brain and a very active reproductive organ----but he never gave him enough blood to use them both at the same time.

On a more serious note from someone who has "been there", consider getting yourself a Prostate Cancer test for Christmas. Even if you are diagnosed positive, the end product is quick painless and easy. I guess there are several more guys reading this who have also "been there".

Enjoy. Mike 8) 8) 8)

BEEZABRYAN

• Blue Star
    • View Profile
Re: The Star Jokes
« Reply #1 on: 04 December, 2019, 10:35:16 »
Well said Mike

As a well know figure in the entertainment world said recently - finger in bum no harm done:)

For the past five years I have supported The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride, it being my way of giving something back for the care, compassion, treatment and ongoing monitoring I received courtesy of the much maligned NHS

Yes, I have been there too

Mark B

• Blue Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 December, 2019, 12:33:09 »
I got my test results just this morning, and I'm all clear. A great relief.

Mike Farmer

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 December, 2019, 14:20:48 »
 :) :) :)

It is not my intention to start a "thing" about the NHS. Suffice it to say it is sadly and wrongly a much maligned organisation. The increasing age demographic is full witness to its curative and life sustaining effect.

I have nothing but full and total admiration and gratitude to all those in whom we place our lives on a day to day basis and find it a sadness that those who will never use it believe it to be in their remit to abuse it.

Mike 8) 8) 8)

BEEZABRYAN

• Blue Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 December, 2019, 15:53:46 »
I am pleased for you Mark, long may the staus be quo :)

berniej

• Royal Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 December, 2019, 17:33:49 »
Well that's interesting - I always suspected that my urology consultant was supposed to use his finger but just assumed he knew best....

Cheers,
Bernie
'49 M21/B31 hybrid
'56 M21 combination
Bantam D7
C15 project
B40 Super Star
A50CC project

STAR TWIN

• Royal Star
  • A7 A10 B31 WDB40
    • View Profile
    • Strange Sheep
« Reply #6 on: 04 December, 2019, 22:28:11 »
Readers for New Scientist will be well aware of papers published in the Journal of Urology by the renowned duo Doctors Splatt and Weedon. You really couldn't make it up...