Author Topic: FLEABAY  (Read 301 times)

MGI

• Silver Star
    • View Profile
FLEABAY
« on: 24 February, 2022, 17:21:16 »
Whiling away a bit of my time yesterday I started browsing BSA spares on the aforementioned site - the amount of pages (@50 ads per) seemed endless, after about 20 pages (quite a few repeats) I began losing the will to live, however BSA riders are used to slow dogged progress and so I continued - after 60 pages, with many previously unseen ads I resolved to determine exactly how many pages of BSA paraphernalia comprised the thread. Having really lost interest in the content I started to jump 4 pages at a time, even so it became tedious and time consuming, I eventually reached 140 separate pages and there was no indication as to how many more pages there might be, I freely admit that at this point I conceded defeat and left the site! I suppose the logical approach would be to dial in the precise description of required part and, presumably be directed to the exact part needed. However, whilst trawling through the earlier ads I did happen to discover several BSA bits & pieces I that I could not do without despite originally merely window shopping. I spent almost £100 of hard earned!