Author Topic: BSA C15 Conversion Project - From Box of Bits to a Motorcycle  (Read 188 times)

Julie

• Star
    • View Profile
Hi All

In March this year, in a flurry of over-enthusiam and over-optimism, I bought a box of bits from a friend, who advised me if I put them together, it would result in a BSA C15! I began identifying the missing bits but still have a few to buy, like a front mudguard, but I am making progress, courtesey of Ebay, Facebook and autojumbles.

I estimate it will take 2 years at the current progress, which is slightly faster than snail's pace, but not quite as fast as a striking slug.

My first bike was a C15, back in the day, so the pursuit of nostalgia is maintaining my focus and determination to overcome the technical challenges

Julie

DAVE BRADY

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
Re: BSA C15 Conversion Project - From Box of Bits to a Motorcycle
« Reply #1 on: 20 June, 2021, 17:55:29 »
Hi Julie,

Welcome to the BSAOC Forum and back to BSA ownership.  This Forum can be a good place to find parts and why not join the BSAOC and get access to the info in the Members Area of the website.  Also, find your local BSAOC Branch.  A great place to meet like minded enthusiasts and help with projects.

Dave.

Julie

• Star
    • View Profile
Re: BSA C15 Conversion Project - From Box of Bits to a Motorcycle
« Reply #2 on: 21 June, 2021, 14:31:02 »
Thanks Dave, I have joined BSAOC and will soon be asking questions about fork seals, speedo repairs, and much, much more.

Julie