Author Topic: Just got back.....  (Read 1625 times)

Dean Southall

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
Just got back.....
« on: 25 June, 2017, 15:33:40 »
...from a very enjoyable South Derbyshire Camp.  Nice campsite in the grounds of a very pleasant and welcoming pub with good food.
A lovely rideout on Saturday through some wonderful Derbyshire Dales countryside a pretty some villages. Good company and met old and made new friends. What more could you ask for.
Huge thanks to Mark and Giles for all the effort in making this such a succesful weekend. Giles preparation work in planning the ride-out route deserves special mention.
BSA: turning ordinary men into mechanics since 1910

Mark

• Star
    • View Profile
Re: Just got back.....
« Reply #1 on: 25 June, 2017, 16:48:46 »
Hi Dean,

I would loved to have been there but unfortunately working away in Holland :(

What pub did you stay at & what route did you ride it would just be nice to know as i am from Ripley in Derbyshire & did anyone get any photos?

Cheers Mark

BEEZABRYAN

• Silver Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 June, 2017, 19:02:32 »
I made a short visit yesterday afternoon mostly spent chatting with old friends & acquaintances, good to see you again Dean :),  but did eventually remember to do a few pics

If it works here they are -

Dean Southall

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 June, 2017, 19:43:34 »
Bryan, thanks for posting the photos.
Mark, it wasn't really that good, I was just hyping it up for the forum (there, does that make missing it feel any better) ;)
Sorry , I can't remember the route very well but am planning to get a copy form Giles so I can take my wife for a run in the car. We quite often take a drive round the area but we rode through areas and roads I'd not found before.
If poss I'll post it on here.
BSA: turning ordinary men into mechanics since 1910