The BSA Workshop > Pre War

Transfers

(1/2) > >>

jeepfinger:
Hi all,

I am after a set of Petrol Tank transfers for a 1929 Sloper for a friend of mine. Classic Transfers did have them, but I have just looked on their website, and they are no longer listed.
Does anyone out there, know where I can get a set from?
Thanks in advance.

Dave

DEAN SOUTHALL:
The VMCC does them. You can order by phone.

jeepfinger:
Hi Dean,

Thank's for your reply. The transfers are not for me, and I have seen a few images of tanks with transfers, but it gets a bit confusing. Some have just the front  BSA in the surround, and some with the front and a back bit with the piled arms in between. My friend says the bike is made up of parts from a 1928 and 1930 bike, so I don't know if that makes any difference ???
Dean,the VMCC Transfer is just the front one, it doesn't say left or right or if sold in pairs, what do you think?
Cheers, thank's for you help.
Dave

DEAN SOUTHALL:
Hi Dave
Mine (1929 MODEL) Has the front BSA, centre piled arms and rear plain piece. It came like that from the guy who restored it ans he knew hIs pre-war BSA stuff. The set is available on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSA-Sloper-OHV-Transfer-Set-1927-32-waterslides-Vintage-Motorcycle-/252812577173?hash=item3adccdc995:g:dFMAAOSwstxVf9iy

You could give the VMCC a call for advice...its what they are there for.

cheers
Dean

jeepfinger:
Hi Dean,

The type that you have on your bike, and in the ebay link you posted are the one's I have seen. They look nice, they are the same that Classic Transfers did, I don't think that they where that expensive though :o I think that Marcia must be just using up the stock, and not ordering any more.
Dean, i'm not a member of the VMCC, just seen the price of membership aswell.
Thanks a lot for you help :)
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version