General > The Star and Garter

Barry Harper

(1/1)

Admin:
It is with much sadness to inform you all that in early January Barry Harper, sadly passed away. Barry, who was East London Branch member for many years and was helping Steve Foden with Dating/registration applications for the club will be greatly missed. The club sends its condolences to his Family & Friends.

Barry's funeral service will be held at 11.20am on Wednesday 14th February. It will be in the South Chapel of the South Essex Crematorium, Ockendon Rd, Upminster RM14 2UY.

After the service, you'd be welcome to join us for refreshments at 27 Gaynes Court, Upminster, RM14 2JH. We will also have a memory book there, and would love it if you would bring a photo to add to the book or perhaps a memory to write in.

It'd be helpful if you could RSVP to confirm whether you'll be able to join us for the service, refreshments, or both. You can reach us on 01708 223117.

In lieu of flowers on the day, we would appreciate donations payable to 'Barts Charity', in recognition of the excellent care Barry received at St Barts Hospital.

Please feel free to wear whatever you would like; black dress is not required.

BILL NELSON:
Please pass on my condolences to all family and friends. I will spare a thought for Barry on the day.

TTJOHN:
Please send our condolences to Jane & the family, I only just heard this tragic news, unfortunately I have been quite ill for the last two weeks so have not been up to scratch with what is going on, I only learned of Barry's  sad demise today from Phil Bull.

TTJohn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version