Author Topic: Weekend away  (Read 534 times)

TTJOHN

• Royal Star
    • View Profile
Weekend away
« on: 20 February, 2017, 09:05:28 »
Gillian had a few days off at the weekend so she said "lets go down to Wiltshire and see some of the Wilt's branch lads, they are a friendly bunch", I thought, okay, yes, they won't get their blow pipes out this time of the year, so we could be safe. Thursday night we arranged to meet Doug & Sarah Brown for a meal in the evening, which was very nice, the venue was a bit basic but it will be okay when they finish it, tried to arrange a night out with the lively lads from Wiltshire but they turned out to be quite a let down, they were all frightened at the thought of leaving their town and traveling 15miles to meet us except for Clive & Margret Orchard who arranged to meet us at a pub, some 25miles from their home, and Clive was feeling ill at the time, so well done Clive and I hope you are now feeling better but for the other BSA members who let us down I do hope you are feeling guilty now, no names no pack drill, the wrath of Gillian is upon you.
Had a great time down in Wilshire though and I am quite surprised at how many wonderful (historic) things there are in that area to see and great motorcycling roads, so why is it that every year on their camp ride out, they want to go to Calne bike meet? looking at other peoples bikes is okay but not all day, come on Wilt's, get your act together for this year, or would you like me to arrange a ride out for you? ;D

TTJOHN

• Royal Star
    • View Profile
Re: Weekend away
« Reply #1 on: 20 February, 2017, 18:14:46 »
apologies, for the error in my last post, I meant Clive and Elaine, not Margret, sorry Elaine. :P