Author Topic: Help needed in West Sussex  (Read 1173 times)

rhe_ross

• Star
    • View Profile
Help needed in West Sussex
« on: 09 January, 2018, 16:48:28 »
Hi all.

My father recently passed away and has left behind a LOT of motorcycle parts. There is a whole BSA A10 amongst the parts, as well as the majority of another bike (BSA I believe) as well as some BSA War department 500 CC sidevalve M20 forks, an AJS 500 twin engine, frame and mag, Norton cases and various other parts. I have all the pieces together, my problem is that I don't know what is what! The AJS stuff, Norton case and BSA forks are separate but the other BSA stuff is all boxed up together. Ideally I need all of the A10 stuff together and the other BSA stuff of the same kind together as well and I just don't have the eye for identifying it all.

So, I was wondering if anyone in the West Sussex area might be interested in looking through the bits with me? Obviously if you were interested in buying any of the parts I could discount them for you for your help or could offer some money. I wouldn't expect anyone to help out for free. He also has a LOT of tools and books (BSA and other) that someone here might be interested in.

Anyway, just thought I would come straight to the experts with my request, I hope this is ok to post here.

Many thanks!
Rhiannon 

A10 JWO

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed in West Sussex
« Reply #1 on: 09 January, 2018, 17:34:53 »
You have come to the right place. I am too far away, but the lads on here are good as gold. Don't let a pair of whispering dealers bite your bum. ( Albeit some are OK ).

Mike Farmer

• Golden Flash
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed in West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: 10 January, 2018, 09:37:44 »
Hi
I have sent a PM.
Mike