Author Topic: Plunger A10 pinch bolts  (Read 240 times)

Jackson

• Star
    • View Profile
Plunger A10 pinch bolts
« on: 11 August, 2017, 09:54:19 »
HI,
I've just started working on my new (to me) '53 plunger A10, getting it ready for the road. I've found that instead of the lower rear plunger pinch bolts I have metric bolts with an odd collection of washers and spring washers. I was going to get replacement pinch bolts (with a flattened collar) but can't find any. Does anyone have the dimension (length, diameter, diameter and width of collar, and thread - I expect 26 tpi) to enable me to make them please?
I think I may have many more questions like this , as when I took the front wheel out a collection of 4 washers dropped out?!?  :)
Thanks in advance for any help.
Adrian

Bess

• Silver Star
    • View Profile

Jackson

• Star
    • View Profile
Re: Plunger A10 pinch bolts
« Reply #2 on: 11 August, 2017, 15:21:24 »
Hi, Thanks very much. I looked at Draganfly, but used their parts diagram, where the part is shown, but doesn't appear underneath as an option to buy. Now you've shown me where it is I've ordered two.
Regards,
Adrian

Bess

• Silver Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 August, 2017, 15:45:14 »
Hi,
      I've experienced the same on the Draganfly site. If a part isn't listed a search by part number sometimes reveals their stock.

Best wishes and good luck with the build, here's one I prepared earlier....

Best wishes...

Jackson

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 August, 2017, 19:15:28 »
Hi,
I'll  bear that in mind thanks.  Very nice. I'd like to reach the same condition but in the meantime I'm getting it roadworthy and attaching a Steib S500 chair - but that's another story. Now to sort out the front hub.
Adrian